Make a payment
Log in to pay via Online Bill
If you log in to Online Bill, there are a number of bill payment options:
If you know your bill details, make a one-time credit card* or bank account payment via our quick payment form using a PC or mobile device, without having to log in to Online Bill. Customers with a 13 digit Telstra account number can also pay their bill online using PayPal.
BPay® Online via your Internet banking site usings your account number and BPay® code 7773
Pay in person
At a Telstra store
Find your nearest Telstra Business partner
At a post office
Pay in person at any Post Office by cash, cheque or from your cheque or savings account using your debit card
Find your nearest Post Office
Pay over the phone
- Call 1300 369 666 to make a one-off credit card* payment
- Call 13 2000 to pay by Direct Debit
- Call your telephone banking service using BPay code 7773
Pay via post
Send a cheque along with remittance advice to:
PO Box 9901
Melbourne VIC 3001
* Credit card payment processing fee details: American Express, MasterCard and Visa are 1% of the payment amount plus applicable GST and Diners Club is 2% of the payment amount plus applicable GST. The fees will be added to your next bill. No payment processing fee applies if paying through PayPal.
For direct debit the fee only applies to account numbers with 9 or 10 digits - from 9 February 2014, 13 digit account numbers are not charged the fee.
Request a payment extension
If you need more time to pay a bill complete this form to request an extension.
Update your Telstra bill from paper bill to email bill
Steps via My Account:
- Log into My Account
- Click on Turn Electronic Bill On or Off
- On the Delivery Method drop-down, select Email
- Click on the Update button
You will now switch from paper to email bill.
For Non My Account customers, please submit the email bill request form.
Set up direct debit
You can set up direct debit and you have the choice to choose full payment, part payment or a one off payment.
If you are a My Account for Business customer, you can modify your direct debit options online 24/7 via your My Account For Business billing page.
There some updates you can make to your Telstra services, without having to register or log in.
If you are receiving multiple Telstra bills you may be able to consolidate your bills into one single bill.
If your billing address has changed, or is about to change, you can submit an update online.